Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 July 2016

LOOKING DOWN FROM LE CINQUIEME ETAGE!

The 1st of the month - and I again join other members of the City Daily Photo fraternity and post a photo according to a selected theme.

For the 1st of July, the theme is:

"Looking Down".


I immediately thought of our first visit to Paris ... we had hired an appartment  on the fifth floor in a building with no elevator!

This is the view that confronted us every time we left our apartment in the knowledge that when we returned we would have to climb the stairs!

It was worth it!

7 comments:

  1. Great image! Those stairs are good exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly were. Also thirst-inducing!

      Delete
  2. A unique interpretation of today's theme. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering how far you had to hang over to get this shot, yikes! Was so worth it though, excellent for the theme😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fine stairwell. Nice contribution to the "looking down" theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remind me of Paris apartments where I"ve stayed. Too many to climb but a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete